Thursday, March 18, 2010

claymation.

For our claymation project we went through a long process. First everyone was assigned characters to create out of clay. Once that was finished, we started writing the script and working on the actual video. Everyone was assigned a job for the video. My role in the video was to be one of the benders of the clay people. I think i was pretty successful with this role, since it was one of the easiest. Teamwork was really important in making this project. I've learned that with teamwork, if one person doesn't cooperate then the whole project gets harder than it should be. In my opinion, I would gladly do these kind of projects instead of taking tests. I like projects because they're more hands on and not so boring. If we could do this project over differently, I think that we should take our time and not be rushed. Maybe we should take more pictures to explain what's going on a little better. But overall I think the project turned out quite well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You have a creative sense about you that really showed when you made your clay figures.

    ReplyDelete